Appliance Recycling Program
How to Participate
Schedule a recycling pick-up today!
Use the Online Scheduler.
Call us at 877.743.3122.
- You must be a Delmarva Power customer with an active residential account in Maryland.
- You must own the appliance, and refrigerators and freezers must be 10 to 30 cubic feet.
- Room air conditioners and dehumidifiers are only eligible for pick-up at the same time as a scheduled refrigerator or freezer pick-up.
- The refrigerator, freezer, room air conditioner and/or dehumidifier must be emptied, plugged in and in working (cooling) condition at the time of pick up. Room air conditioners must also and be removed from the window prior to pick up.
- The appliance must be picked up from the address listed on your Delmarva Power account.
- Limit of two large appliances (refrigerators and/or freezers) and two small appliances (room air conditioners and/or dehumidifiers) per residential account per year.
- An adult, 18 years or older, must be present at the time of collection.
These programs support the EmPOWER Maryland Energy Efficiency Act.