Overview for Contractors
Increase sales and expand your customer base.
As more and more homeowners look for ways to save energy and money, you’ll be able to help meet that need—and benefit from it—as a participating contractor in Delmarva Power’s Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program.
Delmarva Power’s Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program takes a whole-house approach to improving energy efficiency, and creates a more comfortable home. Learn how the program works.
As a specially trained Participating Contractor, you’ll:
- Set your business apart from the competition.
- Help Delmarva Power customers take advantage of our energy efficiency rebates up to $2,000.
- Increase your market exposure by being listed on our website.
- Receive training on the program’s offerings and procedures.
- Have access to additional tools including marketing materials and an Account Manager to answer questions.
- Help Maryland reach its goal of reducing statewide electricity use by 15 percent by the year 2015.
Take advantage of this opportunity! Become a participating contractor.
Delmarva Power is proud to be a local sponsor of Home Performance with ENERGY STAR, a national program from the U.S. Department of Energy. Learn more about Home Performance with ENERGY STAR.