HVAC Efficiency Program
How To Participate
Simply follow the 2 steps below to enroll as a participating HVAC contractor or service provider.
Fill out and submit the Contractor Participation Agreement (Coming Soon!) online and upload a current copy of your Maryland HVACR license, W-9 form and Certificate of Insurance (Coming Soon!).
A minimum of $1 million per occurrence of General Liability insurance coverage is required, as is Workers Compensation insurance that meets Maryland statutory limits. Where applicable, a Workers Compensation exclusion form (Limited Liability-Corporations and Sole-Proprietors) may be submitted.
You must wait for confirmation of enrollment before you begin to submit rebate applications (Step 2).
|Fill out and submit online the relevant rebate application forms and worksheets for service performed for each customer.|
- Participating contractors must be registered with and approved by Delmarva Power’s HVAC Efficiency Program before the work is started; and must submit the rebate application and all associated documentation on behalf of the customer.
- Customers must be Delmarva Power residential customers with an active account in Maryland.
- Customers’ homes must be separately metered, single-family units (detached or attached*).
- This offer is not valid for new construction homes or commercial properties, except for geothermal products, which are valid for new construction homes that are not ENERGY STAR® certified.
- To be processed, rebate applications must be accompanied by both an AHRI certificate and an itemized invoice for the completed work that includes:
- Full name of the Delmarva Power residential customer account holder
- Delmarva Power account number
- Address of location where the work was completed
- Service date
- Complete description and cost of the work performed
- Model and serial number of equipment installed
- Equipment type
- Contractor’s company name, address and telephone number
*Attached units are defined as duplexes, condominiums or townhouses.