Quick Home Energy Check-up Program
Start simple, save big.
A Quick Home Energy Check-up is a fast, easy way to reduce energy use in your home and save money. This program is provided at no additional cost to your existing Delmarva Power service.
During a Quick Home Energy Check-up, an energy professional will:
- Assess your home's energy use
- Recommend energy-saving improvements
- Help you start saving right away by installing energy-saving products
Products may include:
- Compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) in a variety of styles
- Tank wrap for your electric hot water heater
- Pipe wrap for your electric hot water heater
- Low-flow showerheads
- Faucet aerators
- Power strips
Find out more about how a Quick Home Energy Check-up works.
Schedule your Quick Home Energy Check-up today.
Request an appointment here or call 1-866-353-5799.
Want to Save Even More Energy and Money?
Interested in getting a more detailed assessment of your energy use and learn how to make your home even more efficient? Find out more about Delmarva Power's Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program.
These programs support the EmPOWER Maryland Energy Efficiency Act.