Family Farms Program
Improve your facility and grow long-term savings.
The Delmarva Power Family Farms Program helps residentially metered customers make their farm operations more energy-efficient, while lowering operating costs. Get rebates for installing energy-efficient products and learn more about energy-efficient equipment.
If your farm is eligible, there are two ways to participate in the program:
1. Prescriptive (Lighting)
The Prescriptive choice offers a series of choices with predetermined rebates for a wide selection of common energy-efficient lighting measures, including:
- Light emitting diode (LED) bulbs and fixtures
- High-performance linear fluorescent replacements
- Pulse-start metal halide
- Lighting controls, including occupancy sensors
2. Custom (Energy-efficient Technology)
The Custom choice offers rebates for more complex, site-specific and cost-effective opportunities for energy-efficient technologies. Custom projects must be able to show specific and verifiable energy savings and costs. Typical measures include:
- Low-energy livestock waterers
- Exhaust fans
- Circulation fans
- High-volume, low-speed fans
- Pump tune-up
- Exhaust fan tune-up
- Variable speed controllers
- Scroll compressor replacements
- Variable frequency drives
Get Started Today!
To learn more about the Family Farms Program and how it can benefit your farm, call 667-786-6320 or email DelmarvaPowerFamilyFarms@icf.com.