At Delmarva Power, safety is our top priority. We are closely monitoring developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and taking appropriate precautions to protect the health and safety of our customers, employees, and contractors.
- New Pickup Appointments: While we are not scheduling any new pickups, if you would like to have an appliance recycled join our priority list and we will contact you when the program is available.
- Existing Pickup Appointments: At this time, previously scheduled pickups will be cancelled, and we will contact you to reschedule.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Appliance Recycling Program
Out with your old appliance, in with $50.
Let us recycle your old, working refrigerator or freezer, and we’ll give you $50! Plus, get an extra $25 if you recycle your working room air conditioner or dehumidifier at the same time.
Recycling your old appliances helps to:
- Reduce energy consumption
- Lower emissions of ozone depleting substances and greenhouse gases
- Prevent releases of PCBs (toxic chemicals), mercury, and used oil into the environment
- Reduce the need for new raw materials such as steel, aluminum, copper, glass, and plastic
Delmarva Power is a proud U.S. EPA RAD Partner.