Small Business. Big Savings.
Don’t know if you are a small business customer? Just check your bill or contact us to confirm you use an average of 100 kW or less per month.
Take Advantage of Our Limited Time Offer on Select LED Products
Good news for small business customers. For a limited time only, Delmarva Power is offering an additional 15% on incentives for select LED lighting products. But you’ll have to hurry.
This offer only goes through January 21, 2022. Click here to learn more.
* Must include lighting control. Incentives for lighting controls also available—learn more.
Small Business Program Overview
We help you achieve your energy efficiency goals—saving you money and energy. To promote comprehensive energy efficiency projects, we provide a broad range of options:
Am I Eligible?
Contact us to find out if you are eligible. To qualify for the Small Business program, you must:
- Be a Maryland commercial customer.
- Have an average monthly demand of 100 kW or less.
- Participate in a Quick Energy Check-up and implement at least three low-cost/no-cost measures.
- Use an approved Service Provider of your choice. (Find a Small Business Service Provider.)
- The account may not be a temporary, cellular or microwave transmission tower account, or for a vacant building.
- Parking lots, garages, or outdoor signage are qualified only when metered in a Small Business Program-eligible account that includes a building.