Delmarva Power Sports’ Energy Efficiency Goes Full Throttle
After almost 20 years of successfully supporting east coast motorsport professionals and enthusiasts with a wide range of services, Delmarva Power Sports LLC was ready to expand into a new facility in Beaver Run Business Park in Salisbury, MD. With the help of Delmarva Power’s Energy Savings for Business Program, Delmarva Power Sports was able to install energy-saving LED lighting and a high-efficiency HVAC system throughout the new building.
Click here to read Delmarva Power Sports' complete success story.
- After learning about Delmarva Power’s Energy Savings for Business Program and available incentives online, business owner Chuck Vane knew it was the perfect chance to make energy efficiency upgrades during construction in the new facility
- Delmarva Power Sports upgraded the facility’s HVAC system to Daikin multi-zone heat pumps, installing 9 heat pumps and 12 wall-mount blowers
- The company also installed new LED lighting, including 67 LED high bays, 6 floodlights, 13 topaz canopy fixtures, and 52 recessed LED bulbs
- Total energy savings of 63,607 kWh per year
- Total cost savings of $6,515.37 per year
- Significantly lower energy and maintenance costs
- A more comfortable space for customers and employees, with pleasant temperatures and lighting throughout the large facility